Related upcoming events
21-02-2019 09:00 - 21-02-2019 16:00
The ISO26262 Practitioners Workshop will be hosted at the new MIRA Technology Institute on Thursday 21st February.
The Workshop is intended for Practitioners and will have a focus on the new Edition of the Standard ISO26262.
There will be representation from OEM (Jaguar Land Rover) and Supply Chain companies.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- o Paul Jarvie – AESIN – Welcome and introductions
- o Torin Spence – HORIBA MIRA – Welcome from Horiba Mira
- o David Ward – HORIBA MIRA - Functional Safety Introduction & ISO 26262 Edition 2 Updates
- o Edith Holland – Jaguar Land Rover - Current FS observations from an OEM’s point of view
- o Graham Gest – TATA Motors – OEM Implementation of the new edition
- o Andrew Banks – LDRA – MISRA C in the ISO 26262 context
- o Saumil Shah – Cadence – Supporting supply chain implementation of the new edition
- o Alison Young – NXP – Tier 2 implementation of the new edition
- o Peter Davies – Thales eSecurity – Automotive Security – Digital resilience & survivability
We would like to thank our sponsor LDRA and if you would be interested in being a sponsor please contact Angela Tansey
If you would like to attend the ISO 26262 Practitioners Workshop please go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/iso-26262-practitioners-workshop-tickets-55149891811
In addition to the workshop there will also be a half day training session on Friday 22nd February which will focus on Edition 2 conversion. The cost is £250, and if you would like to register your interest please contact Angela Tansey.
01-10-2019 09:00 - 01-10-2019 17:30
Now established as an active specialist group to facilitate world class (ES) Electronic Systems development, aligned with the UK Automotive Council and Meridian Mobility strategy, AESIN aims to accelerate Automotive (ES) innovation into automotive markets through collaborative project based work.
Senior Industry representatives will cover topics such as:-
° Communications and Services
° More Electric Powertrain
° ADAS & HAV
° Automotive Security
° Research & Development
An exhibition will complement the conference tracks, with a drinks reception and dinner in the evening.
For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Angela Tansey
Supporters of AESIN 2019
We would like to welcome our new AESIN 2019 Members:
We would like to thank our sponsors :
If you would like to find out more about becoming an AESIN Member please contact Angela Tansey