The Home of Automotive Electronics - Our Mission is to be the catalyst that enables rapid innovation in Automotive Electronic Systems in a collaborative and non-competitive environment.
AESIN is a collaborative, non-profit, response to the Automotive Sector Revolution in complex Electronic Systems enabling technology for the more Electric Connected and Automoted vehicles of tomorrow.
With roots in the Electronics Deep Tech sector AESIN aims to be the home for OEMs, Tier 1 Systems integrators, Component and Software companies, infrastructure providers, insurers, local authorities, government agencies and anyone seeking to embrace next generation Automotive Electronics innovation.
Our aim is to help create an environment where the best innovators in the world can meet to develop and deliver world class Automotive Electronic enabling technologies of the vehicles of the future.
AESIN facilitates collaborative innovation, expert knowledge and best practice sharing with endorsement of the Automotive Council UK and Government. In addition to supporting the Automotive Council UK concensus roadmapping we drive collaborative activity through our core Workstreams.
Quick facts about AESIN
Key elements of our concepts
• Launched by TechWorks in 2012, in response to the explosion of Electronics in-car approaching 50% of vehicle cost.
• Electronics systems annually contribute £100 Billion to the economy.
• Recognised by the Automotive Council UK
• Chaired by Dr Stephen Lambert who is responsible for the electrification strategy for automotive customers with McLaren Applied technologies.
• Steering Board Members include key stakeholders such as Highways England and Siemens Mobility Intelligent Traffic Systems.
• Aligned with the strategic objectives of BEIS, CCAV, InnovateUK, Zenzic and the Automotive Council UK.