AESIN Capability Directory
* This is available to all AESIN members, if you are not a member please click here
The AESIN UK Automotive Electronics Capability Directory will provide details of key UK based organisations and researchers engaged within the Automotive Electronics Supply Chain.
The directory will include editorial articles from leading Government and Industry players about the latest technology trends, opportunities and available support for companies offering valuable services to the UK Automotive Industry.
Available in both printed and electronic searchable formats, the directory will also provide an opportunity for suppliers to advertise their services to key stakeholders responsible for procurement.
The directory is open to anyone operating within the Automotive Industry in the UK. AESIN members are eligible to get a full listing both in the online and printed directory at no cost.
- - To check if your company is an AESIN member, please visit the AESIN members page.
- - To check if your company is engaged in the AESIN network or if you’d like to find out how to become involved, Contact us.
- - Non-members may also participate.
- - Higher visibility options are also available in the form of advertising within the printed directory.
- - Full details on eligibility / advertising opportunities are available in the Information Pack.
"The AESIN Automotive Capability Directory will be a high value resource for the industry, helping locate the right suppliers to help speed up the rate of innovation and help promote / showcase the wealth of excellent capability the UK has already established. The rapid growth of the sector and in particular electronic systems content provides an exciting opportunity for companies to engage and I would urge you to help us build a valuable UK Automotive Electronics Capability Directory.”