The ISO26262 Practitioners Workshop will be hosted at the new MIRA Technology Institute on Thursday 21st February.
The Workshop is intended for Practitioners and will have a focus on the new Edition of the Standard ISO26262.
There will be representation from OEM (Jaguar Land Rover) and Supply Chain companies.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- o Paul Jarvie – AESIN – Welcome and introductions
- o Torin Spence – HORIBA MIRA – Welcome from Horiba Mira
- o David Ward – HORIBA MIRA – Functional Safety Introduction & ISO 26262 Edition 2 Updates
- o Edith Holland – Jaguar Land Rover – Current FS observations from an OEM’s point of view
- o Graham Gest – TATA Motors – OEM Implementation of the new edition
- o Andrew Banks – LDRA – MISRA C in the ISO 26262 context
- o Saumil Shah – Cadence – Supporting supply chain implementation of the new edition
- o Alison Young – NXP – Tier 2 implementation of the new edition
- o Peter Davies – Thales eSecurity – Automotive Security – Digital resilience & survivability
We would like to thank our sponsor LDRA and if you would be interested in being a sponsor please contact Angela Tansey
If you would like to attend the ISO 26262 Practitioners Workshop please go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/iso-26262-practitioners-workshop-tickets-55149891811
In addition to the workshop there will also be a half day training session on Friday 22nd February which will focus on Edition 2 conversion. The cost is £250, and if you would like to register your interest please contact Angela Tansey.