The Department for International Trade (DIT) has launched a COVID-19 webinar series to help UK SMEs.
Webinars are hosted by International Trade Advisers and feature expert speakers from the Federation of Small Businesses and Freight Transport Association (FTA).
Their 5 webinars include:
• Managing disruption of supply chains during COVID-19
• Logistics and movement of goods during COVID-19
•Managing overseas agents and distributions during COVID-19
• Risk management when considering new markets
• Routes to Market
Other government departments are hosting a series of webinars to help businesses understand the support available.
- For details about the support available for small businesses, register here.
- For webinars about changes to reporting, regulation and tax, register here.
- See the Government support for businesses and employees during COVID-19.
Visit the Business Support website for information about measures and support available to your business.