We believe in keeping things simple at AESIN and you’ll be pleased to learn that there is a very simple process to follow to join us.
No administration fees to join (or leave – should your situation change), just an annual contribution towards member services and “backing the mission”.
Follow these simple steps:
Apply by credit card online by clicking completing the “ONLINE PAYMENT” section (preferred) or, if you would prefer to pay by invoice, click the HERE to download the application form (If using this method return it via email to your AESIN contact or direct to email@example.com).
If joining online, complete the application form, follow the prompts and pay by credit card using our Sagepay account.
Your membership starts as soon as your application has been accepted (usually within 2 working days) and lasts for 12 calendar months.
We will automatically renew your membership at the anniversary date unless you inform us otherwise (you have 30 days to cancel without penalty from your renewal notice).
What are the fees?
Our aim is to provide access to the benefits of AESIN membership to all stakeholder organisations – from early-stage SME’s to large multi-nationals. We encourage a diverse and rich membership base covering every aspect of the industry and have designed a fee structure in relation to the size of the organisation reflecting value and ability to pay. Organisations which have corporate headquarters in the UK or ROI benefit from a discount on standard fees. Please see the chart below.
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Membership runs for one year from the date of application acceptance.
- Renewals are issued automatically at the anniversary date.
- Membership fees are updated annually to ensure provision of services – AESIN will always notify you of such changes as they happen.
- AESIN is committed to providing a valuable service to your organisation and the wider industry base here in the UK. In the event that your organisation does not wish to renew your membership at the anniversary date you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 30 days of the renewal notice without penalty.
- In fairness to all members, should you fail to inform us within this period we will assume you are continuing with membership at which point you will be liable for the annual membership fee in full.
- As part of our commitment to supporting small company growth, discounted fees are available to pre-revenue start-ups / fledgling companies – POA
- All fees are payable in £ (British pound), per annum, and exclusive of applicable sales taxes. AESIN reserves the right to charge statutory interest for late payments.
- If you are unsure of the applicable fee please contact us on 01506 401210 and we will guide you through the fee structure.