London ExCel, 25-26 November 2015
Highways UK is a new event for everyone involved in planning, developing, managing and maintaining the UK’s road network. It comprises: a large scale exhibition; a modular conference; industry briefings from our partners in two theatres; open keynotes; Transport Systems Catapult Dragons’ Den; a networking supper and a series of soundbite presentations from Highways England – one of the principal supporters of this event.
The conference at Highways UK is the only part of the event that visitors must pay for*. We have lined up the very best experts in the sector to address the profound changes ahead following the recent formation of Highways England. Hear from:
▪ Jim O’Sullivan, Chief Executive, Highways England
▪ Richard Price, Chief Executive, Office of Rail and Road Regulator
▪ David Quarmby, Former Chair RAC Foundation and Head of RJRF’s Major Roads for the Future Study
▪ Nick Reed, Technical Lead for ‘GATEway’ Autonomous Vehicle Project and Academy Director at TRL
▪ Martin Tugwell, Tri-County Alliance Transport Programme Director, Buckinghamshire County Council
View the full programme and speakers here.
Book for the conference before 29 September to save 20%.
*By making the conference modular, we are giving you the opportunity to choose the sessions that are of most relevance to you and your business. A single module costs just £75+VAT which means that everyone can attend at least one session. A two-day pass gives you access to all seven sessions across both days and currently costs £320+VAT; after 29 September the price increases to £400+VAT. The supper is also paid-for.
Follow this link to select the best option for you and, if you book a one- or two-day pass you’ll save 20%.